Thursday, September 15, 2022

Tool-A-Fire Explosion

I originally drew all of these up for Maddy's birthday in Feb 2021 because she is super into Chuck E Cheese and Rock-A-Fire Explosion as well as deeply into TOOL. So, as a joke I said wouldn't it be funny to draw a mashup. She laughed, and because I'm starved for approval and attention I immediately went and sketched these up:


Right Click>Open Image In New Tab for Higher Resolution

She thought they were great, and now I had the pressure to get these done before her birthday! Smart!
I got right to work, and got most of the basic sketches down, and got these done within a week somehow. You can really see how different a lot of them ended up from their original sketch, and Billy Bob didn't even have a sketch for some odd reason!

Fatz Geronimo Parabola

10,000 Days Dook LaRue

Uncle Klunk As Sneaky Parabola Guy


And of course I didn't finish all of those sketches I did
But there was one that I got really stuck on.
Mainly because I was having trouble drawing Maynard
Otherwise its FINISHED.

SCHISM featuring Billy Bob, Choo-choo, and Maynard's Right Hand

I hadn't had much reason to post these until now when I got the urge to show them off. Maddy made a post on FB a long time ago which got like 5 likes, and that doesn't feed my fragile Ego enough so now its a fucking blogpost. 

Which artwork was your favourite? (mine was Lateralus Rolfe DeWolfe n Earl)
Do you like Rock-A-Fire Explosion?
Are you a Tool Fan?
Do you like Peanut Butter N Jelly or Bologna N Cheese Better?

Hit Me Up On INSTAGRAM or beefusvonggriefus1889[AT]gmail[DOT]com

No comments:

Post a Comment