Sunday, September 4, 2022

PUNK HITS


PRICE: $2.00 Shipping Included

Punk Hits came about because I just really enjoy making Playlists / Mixtapes and figured I should put it into Zine format. I've seen a few around the net, and ugh terrible music choices, so I figured I should put one out that isn't just a total self indulgent shitfest of random music, but a great way to get your friends into this type of music genre.

As a kid I relied heavily on my parents' record and CD collection for my tastes, luckily it was great stuff (for the most part) and I grew up with GWAR, The Meatmen, GG Allin, The Mentors, Minor Threat, Pitchshifter(early stuff), Dead Milkmen, Sheer Terror, Breakdown, Angry Samoans....the list goes on and on. But for so many out there, their parents listen to Classic Rock or 80s dance shit and look for 100 Top Punk Songs list done by some shit website who definitely are not punks at all, so they get the same stuff, which are undoubtedly The Hits, The Pioneers, but it never goes past that. Ever. Its the same list rearranged differently each time, just go look for yourself!

So I took some time and compiled what I feel to be overlooked or just unknown yet very important songs from as many artists I could come up with, whittled it down to 50 Artists/Songs that I know will give you different styles of Punk. Not just Hardcore, 77 Punk, and whatever other splinter subgenres we have, it has everything!




If you purchase a copy I will send you the digital file so you too can print these up and spread them around to friends, family, foes, whothehelleveryouwant.

At Staples it costs $0.19 Cents per copy so 10 copies is $1.90 to spread some good punk tunes.
I choose:
Landscape / 
8.5 By 11 / 
Basic White 24lb Paper / 
Do Not Scale To Fit / 
Black Ink 

That gets the 19 cent price point. 
24lb Paper Folds Easier into the 8 page zine format.
Instructions HERE on Folding/Cutting The Zine

Hit me up on INSTAGRAM or e-mail me at beefusvongriefus1889[@]gmail[DOT]com

No comments:

Post a Comment