Saturday, July 30, 2022

Corpse Carter vs Beefus Von Griefus

For this artbook collaboration between Corpse Carter and myself I felt the need to try a different size and shape, I have always loved the look of a CD booklet, most of my childhood was poring over all the details, photos, and lyrics. So it is just a pleasing layout for me.

While Corpse Carter takes on a more spiritual approach with humour and horror in the vein of Tibetan Buddhist art, I went with a mix of Melkor, Sauron, and Warhammer Dark Elves. I also wanted to experiment with comic Dot tones. We both whipped up artwork fairly quick and it's had about 100 setbacks for months. NOW ITS OUT.

PRICE : $5.00 + $1.00 Shipping

Take A Look Inside:



You Can Purchase This Zine From Either Of Us.
Contacts Are Below!

CLICK HERE FOR CORPSE CARTER's TWITTER

CLICK HERE FOR MY INSTAGRAM
EMAIL: beefusvongriefus1889 {AT} gmail {DOT} com

No comments:

Post a Comment